We are available Monday-Friday for walk-in registration during the hours of 8am-3pm. If you have any questions please call the main office at 720-424-2400.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WILL BE WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2014
Early release for the week of August 20, 2014:
August 20, 2014 at 2:55pm
August 21, 2014 at 2:55pm
August 22, 2014 at 12:30pm
2014-2015 School Supply List
•One 2 inch” 3-Ring Binder
•1 pack dry eraser markers
•200 sheets of notebook paper (2 packs)
•24 colored pencils (one pack)
•3 glue sticks (one pack)
•1 pack high lighters
•50 pencils (3 packs)
•2 boxes of Kleenex
•10 black or blue pens (one pack)
•1 box Clorox wipes
•10 red pens (one pack)
•4 Composition Notebooks
•6 Spiral Notebooks
***Lifetouch will be taking pictures on Thursday August 21. Forms will be given to students. We will also have forms in the main office. Students are required to be in unform***
Summit Academy New Student Open-House:
Open House will take place every Monday starting August 25, 2014 from 4:30-5:30 in lower Machebeuf where our Middle School is located.
If you have any questions please call the main office at 720-424-2400.
Please downnload and complete the following application and bring with you to orientation.
Summit Academy Student Application (English)
Summit Academy offers a different approach to non-traditional education. Our program is an opportunity not an obligation. We help Scholars apply the same strength and courage they have shown in their personal lives to achieve outstanding academic growth. And to support each student’s unique journey. Summit Academy is pleased to offer:
- Multiple pathways to academic proficiency, graduation, and college or career success.
- We have middle and high school sports options
- Trimesters in order to earn more credit
- GED Plus program
- School Uniforms
- Foreign Language (French)
- CTE (Health Sciences, Technology)
- AP and Honors Classes
- Weekly clubs (Chess, Music, Student Leadership, Skate Boarding, Art, Computer, Book, HOSA, Speech and Debate, or another that has enough students and a staff sponsor)
- We also offer weekly support groups (Anger Management, Grief and Loss, Gangs, Healthy Relationships, Parenting, Stress Management, Depression)
Denver Public Schools
- One of four multiple pathway schools.
Graduation Is Possible
- No matter who you are, no matter what you’ve been told. At Summit Academy, we believe that you can, and will, achieve your goals.
- If you are motivated to graduate and move on to college or a career, become a Summit Academy Scholar. You will choose from a variety of pathways toward better grades, career preparation and graduation. We will support you in succeeding.
Summit Academy Is Accepting Applications
All potential students need to schedule an individual interview either after they have attended Orientation or once enrollment application is completed.
We admit students who have overcome extraordinary challenges, and are serious about completing their journey toward graduation.
- Once admitted, we will help you apply the same strength and courage you have shown in your personal life to achieve outstanding academic growth. Show the world what you’re made of – apply today!