Please click here for the flyer CommunityLetter
You’re Invited To Attend a Community Meeting
For Summit Academy’s 2015-2016 school year
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Meeting: 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm
DSST: College View High School Building Commons
3111 W Dartmouth Ave
|To serve our students better, Summit Academy’s High School is planning to move from our current building to a shared space with the DSST: College View program. We’re very excited about the benefits of this move to our students and invite you to a community meeting where we will discuss the move and questions related to:
Childcare, refreshments and interpretation in Spanish will be provided.
Please RSVP so we can plan appropriately for childcare and interpretation.
For Questions, Assistance & RSVP
Jack_Becker@dpsk12.org | 720-423-2444
Parents if you would like to order your students 8th grade Continuation Pictures or Senior Pictures through Lifetouch please click on the link below, please use code for 8th Grade Portrait ID: CG944336Y0 or Senior Cap & Gown Portrait ID: CG944334Y0. Picture day will be March 24. Order forms have also been sent home with the students.
***Summit students grade 6-12 will be released at 12:40 every Friday for the rest of the school year***
2014-2015 School Supply List
•One 2 inch” 3-Ring Binder
•1 pack dry eraser markers
•200 sheets of notebook paper (2 packs)
•24 colored pencils (one pack)
•3 glue sticks (one pack)
•1 pack high lighters
•50 pencils (3 packs)
•2 boxes of Kleenex
•10 black or blue pens (one pack)
•1 box Clorox wipes
•10 red pens (one pack)
•4 Composition Notebooks
•6 Spiral Notebooks
Please download and complete the following application and bring with you to orientation.
Summit Academy Student Application (English)
Summit Academy offers a different approach to non-traditional education. Our program is an opportunity not an obligation. We help Scholars apply the same strength and courage they have shown in their personal lives to achieve outstanding academic growth. And to support each student’s unique journey. Summit Academy is pleased to offer:
- Multiple pathways to academic proficiency, graduation, and college or career success.
- We have middle and high school sports options
- Trimesters in order to earn more credit
- GED Plus program
- School Uniforms
- Foreign Language (French)
- CTE (Health Sciences, Technology)
- AP and Honors Classes
- Weekly clubs (Chess, Music, Student Leadership, Skate Boarding, Art, Computer, Book, HOSA, Speech and Debate, or another that has enough students and a staff sponsor)
- We also offer weekly support groups (Anger Management, Grief and Loss, Gangs, Healthy Relationships, Parenting, Stress Management, Depression)
Denver Public Schools
- One of four multiple pathway schools.
Graduation Is Possible
- No matter who you are, no matter what you’ve been told. At Summit Academy, we believe that you can, and will, achieve your goals.
- If you are motivated to graduate and move on to college or a career, become a Summit Academy Scholar. You will choose from a variety of pathways toward better grades, career preparation and graduation. We will support you in succeeding.
Summit Academy Is Accepting Applications
All potential students need to schedule an individual interview either after they have attended Orientation or once enrollment application is completed.
We admit students who have overcome extraordinary challenges, and are serious about completing their journey toward graduation.
- Once admitted, we will help you apply the same strength and courage you have shown in your personal life to achieve outstanding academic growth. Show the world what you’re made of – apply today!